From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 23:09:24 +0100
For any interested UK ferret owners

BSAVA Manual of Rodents and Ferrets is a revised and up to date British
Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) Publication

The ferret section has the following subjects.

Biology and husbandry;
Physical examination and emergency care;
Diagnostic imaging;
Clinical pathology;
Therapeutics;
Anaesthesia and analgesia;
Common surgical procedures;
Dermatoses;
Digestive system disorders;
Cardiovascular and respiratory system disorders;
Urogenital and reproductive system disorders;
Nervous and musculoskeletal disorders;
Ophthalmology;
Endocrine and neoplastic diseases;
Systemic viral diseases;
Appendix: Differential diagnoses based on clinical signs;

Available from BSVA or Amazon.co.uk

Tony.
My home is ferret proof - my heart is not.