From:
Bruce and Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 07:33:37 -0400
Hello friends, I jut wanted to let any die hard ferret fanatics know that
I have put my collection of ferret stamps up for auction on eBay.  Many
limited edition ACME Ferret Company stamps as well as others I've
collected (and now no longer use).

To review a listing of ferret shelters, contacts, vets, suppliers,
breeders, clubs, etc., visit Ferret Central at
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/database.html

Visit STAR* at www.thepetproject.com/ptff.html

For ferret supplies, visit www.theferretstore.com

STAR* is going to Atlanta, GA on October 4 & 5 for the International
Ferret Congress conference.  Visit www.ferretcongress.org to learn more
about it.  Pam will be speaking on the sheltering system.

Hope to see you there!
Pam T.

Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets