From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 05:15:44 -0400
Hey Possum here! I have a few extra things that I just found out that
I need to tell you, this needs to go out before our next news

Mum just found out that there is going to be a photographer here on
clinic day to take picture of us fur kids; all monies for the sitting
are being donated to our shelter! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Miss Wendy!
Miss Wendy is not new to our shelter; she has been a shelter friend
for many years. However this will be Miss Wendy's first time at clinic
behind the camera taking pictures of us.

We are so excited to have her join us. Last year 5 of the many
portraits taken (by Joy) on clinic day were entered in the FML/SOS
calendar contest. Each of the 5 won a spot in the 2011 calendar.

Miss Mary will be doing our auction again this year, we like the
auction it raises money for us for our food!

Most important, there will be no shelter day this weekend. (Naples,
New York) Mum is going to spend some time with her 2 legged furless
family celebrating 5 May birthdays and mums day.

Below is a link that was shared with us by Miss Kathy H. mum is passing
it on for you to see too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB2aeV2v5o0

I sure hope you join us on clinic day June 11, 2011

Possum

Newest Shelter Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU

Shelter Video