From:
Becky DiRusso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:31:20 EDT
Dooks to everyone!

Today is Heather's birthday and I got her a ferret cake for the occasion.
I selected a picture from last year's Ferret Calendar.  When I went to
pick up the cake yesterday, I couldnt believe what a great job they had
done!  The cake looked exactly like the picture.  Attached is a picture
of it.  For those of you who cant download the picture, it was the
picture of the "tourist" ferret with the Sphinx in the background.

For anyone in the Tampa Bay area, the cake store is called Cakes by
Caroline and it is located on 5th St North (and about 30th Ave) in St
Petersburg.  I will use them from now on for any ferret cakes.  They
did a great job!

Becky and Heather
The Invincible Seven: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur, Avery, Bob and Peanut!

[Moderator's note: Sorry, the server is set to discard attachments sent
to this list.  BIG]