From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 02:58:49 -0700
Hello.
As i explained to you today this person does NOT live in Tennessee.The
woman accepting the generous donations does.She is passing them on.The
State this person lives in practically has no renters protection
laws...(we have checked & called)

Wanted to Thank so many of you for your kind Hearts....The woman we are
helping is simply overjoyed at so many generous spirits!!  Hopefully at
the first of the month,she and all her happy family members (ferts:),WILL
be relocating to her friends home:))

With Love,
Tara...still accepting Help at Pay/Pal: ravybaby@aol.com...God Bless:)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets