From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:49:49 EDT
Okay,Bob has inspired me,so here are some ' you might be ferret owned if '.
Used to be ferret owner,but hey,we might as well tell the truth.Bob did use
some I had written down earlier,great minds think alike.  You might be
ferret owned if :

you stop getting dressed to play catch the jeans with your fert.

you've ever become an Olympic sprinter to get back your wallet.

you've bought a new pair of shoes to replace the ones in which your ferret
finally found China.

you meet a ferret coming,with your foot going through your pant leg.

you've ever come close to brushing your teeth with nutrical.

you spend more time in the kitchen for your ferrets than your family.

your ferrets vitamins outnumber yours.

you can make it to your door in 2.2 seconds,which is .1 second faster than
your fert.

you watch your pet sleep for more than 5 minutes and still wonder if
they're alive.

you empty a drawer and put snugglies in,so your pet has a place to nap.

you grow grass just so your fert has something to snorkel through.

you're on a first name basis with the folks at Pets Mart.

your bathroom cupboard is now full of ferret possessions.

your grocery bags are used for entertainment.

your toothpaste comes out of more than one hole.

you don't place an order at the Ferret Store twice a month,they send you a
get well card.

your excuse for being late to work has ever been,the ferrets wanted to play.

That's it for now.Please remember,love your fuzzies today,for tomorrow they
may be placing that order at the Ferret Store.

Sandy and the 'Where did she put that visa?' Fuzzies