From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:12:53 -0400
Just to add to Stephanie's post yesterday on the NHFOC meeting this Saturday
in Merrimack, NH.  The guest speaker will be Sharon Burbine who led the
Mass. legalization effort.  If you're in the area, please drop in.

The meeting is in the Merrimack Public Library on the corner of Danial
Webster Highway and Baboosic Lake Road.

From the Everret Turnpike going North, take Exit 11.  Turn right at the end
of the ramp and proceed to the first light.  Turn left onto Daniel Webster
Highway.  At the fourth traffic light (Mobil Station on the left) turn left
then an immediate sharp right into the library parking lot.  Meeting is
downstairs.  If you're coming from the North, it's a little more
complicated.  Email me for directions.  I'll try not to get you too lost.

Dick B.