From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:46:18 UT
All ferrets love treats and my Dinky is no exception.  She loves milk, but
it's not good for their little tummies.  Well, I found something called
Cat-Sip.  It's 1% Lowfat Pasteurized Lactose Free Milk with Taurine.  I give
her a little in a bowl and she does not quite drinking it until the bowl is
licked clean.  I found it at my local grocery store next to the Pounce
treats, her other favorite.  I'm using the Pounce to train her to come when
I whistle.

Thanks,

Toni Brown