From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:57:22 +0300
Brandon and Friends, and Pye o pah.

Watch This clip and think of tube having fun up there at the Rainbow
Bridge, Tube was adopted and well loved by his daddy til a couple years
ago that he had to go back to collage and couldnt go with his dad, so
he came to live with his Grandma and all his cousins here at the
shelter,

a few months ago that our Tube was dignoised with insulioma and adranal
Tube was always the fighter he didnt let anything get in his way not
even them N-Bones treats when he saw them all he would do would hurry
and eat his and try and steal the others, Tube was a funny boy, he was
Grandmas boy he got his way every time and the reason was cause tube's
daddy was a good friend of grandma's and now that he is at the
wonderful rainbow bridge with his other cage mate and his Faroke.
Kaleb. Bonkers Cowboy, Maxwell, Aires, Obie and Robin this little clip
with was made in Tube's honer by his daddys friend and this reminds me
of them up there just haveing a blast.

Brandon, Im so sorry I have to be the berrier of bad news but our Tube
has went home to be with his buddies, he left Happy, he was one smart
boy, you tought him well Brandon. you loved him and i know it was hard
to have to give him up in the first place, I just lost Kaleb my a
couple weeks ago, he was the last ferret of my personals so now all i
have is the shelter kids, and now that my kids and Tube Boy is gone
home to the rainbow bridge, i will miss them and watch this video
every time i think of one of these kids..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3xAeTmsJfg

Hugs
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue and Shelter..