From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 02:15:01 -0400
Well, the most information for "alternative treatment" is on Timmy's web
page, in my sig.  Over 3 years ago he was totally healed from lab confirmed
lymphoma (cancer).  The info is much too long for this media to post, but
if you can't access it for any reason, email me & I'll send it out.

The tonic used is back in production exactly like the stuff Timmy was healed
with, and I'm thankful to devine intervention & guidence for the help:)

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104