From:
Lisa Silverstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 05:10:40 -0700
I am just totally thrilled to hear of Durango's life changing
experience with the transdermal pred! This is such wonderful news!

Thank you for your words, and your post, regarding this issue Peg! It
is truly life changing for them. As I said in my original post, I have
been through enough of the insulinoma and pred thing to have seen the
difference in the liquid and the transdermal.

I only hope that Peg's post, and Durango's story, help many other
ferrets out there!

Lisa Silverstein
Silver Lining Ferret Sanctuary

We do not own pets, we are just the caretakers of some very wonderful,
loving, forgiving friends that ever walked on four legs. You can't
change the world by saving one animal, but for that one animal, you
change it's world.