From:
Tracy Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:02:02 -0600
I just want to say thank you to Kim for her excellent posts on raw
feeding. This is an area that needs explored as we all try to make
healthy decisions for our pets. Which is better? Processed kibble that
has so many preservatives that it can sit on a shelf for a year? Or
fresh whole foods? To me (and many many others) the difference is
clear.

Kim, keep up the good work. Even for those, like me, who rarely post --
I value your posts, insights and views. They are extremely educational
and I have learned a lot about raw feeding from you. Thank you!