Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 94 10:01:26 EDT
Hi,

I haven't written to this list in awhile.  My ferret count is now up to
three.  I've had my male Woody over two years now.  In July a co-worker
decided he didn't have time for his ferret so I adopted Freeway, a 14 month
male who I've since renamed Arlo.  He responds better to Arlo than to Freeway.
He wasn't litterbox or leash trained when I got him but he's great now.  Last
month I adopted a little 15 week old girl ferret named Emma.  She's a little
feisty but a real joy.  She keeps the two fellas hoppin'.

Anyway, when I first started running the Internet Superhighway via WWW/Mosaic
I found a page of pet FAQs.  The http pathname of this page is:

            http://nearnet.gnn.com/gnn/wic/pets.02.html

They listed FAQS on dogs, cats, and birds but no ferrets so I sent them the
pathname to the ferret FAQ and it is now listed there and has been for several
months.  The http path is:

 http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/pet-ferret-faq/general/faq.h
 tml

Enjoy,

Gary

PS. I'll return the literature I borrowed from you Dick at the NHFOC meeting
 Saturday :-).
Gary D. Connors                                     Hewlett Packard; IT/NOS
(603) 772-1500 x3142 Telnet 772-3142                100 Domain Drive
Email: [log in to unmask]                            Exeter, NH  03833

Face miles and piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them
to believe that you perceive the webs they weave, and keep on
thinking free.     - Justin Hayward of The Moody Blues