From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:45:56 -0800
As promised, here are the results of the St. Paddy's card exchange and
collection for the SOS.  We had 43 people participate in this one and a
total of $191.00 was donated!  WOW!!!  I will donate enough to make this
an even $200.00.

Here is the list of our very special donors:
Lynn Ann Barker, Diddy Wheeler, Mary Fairbanks, Judy Gabel, Amy Daniewicz,
Laurel Dittman, Holly Harper, Julie Pressey, Linda Zerillo, Suzi Lambert,
Lisa Zeffiro, Lisa Williams, Stephanie Grant, Melissa Barnes, Amy Long,
Ada Gibbs, Corinn Lesperance, Holly Dimeglio, Bob Adkins, Ellen and Daniel
Kunselman, Carol Krause, Deb Carlson, Brooke Newsom, The Curran Clan,
Troy Lynn Eckart, Robin Jones, Jennifer Kelly and Georgia 'the west
coast' Wood.

All of these people deserve a very special thank you!!

I also must add how great some of the cards were!  I got labels and
stickers and some really cute pictures....Pumpkin and Monkey are precious!
There were a couple poems and I just had to laugh because one fun person
send some pages to color.....I guess my secret is out!  I love to color!
LOL!  This was a very fun exchange and I am already looking forward to
the Easter one!

Again....thank you to everyone who helped to make this such a wonderful
success!  You guys are the GREATEST!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!