From:
DookDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:06:25 -0500
Hi,
I am Frisco.  I just arrived today at Margie's place.  She's still trying
to hold back the water on her face.  *gulp* A neighbor's daughter brought
me over to Margie.  She told me Margie would take care of me.  I went to
the neighbor's daughter house because my original owners didn't care for or
want me anyway.  See I don't get along with ferrets, and didn't get along
with daughter's ferret.  I will be 5 years old in October. *sigh*  I am
real cute and a real sweetie.  I came with all my papers. *sniff*  Saw my
new mom calling all the vets on the papers and asking about shots.  No, my
old owners didn't keep my shots up todate.  Been told the appt with the doc
is set to get my shots.

My old owners sent all my stuff along, toys and all.  But, but . . . I'm
tired and know no ones wants ferrets like me.  Mommy Margie said, "Your a
keeper." I hope that means no more "new" homes.  But I come with baggage,
I'll just curl up and sleep now.

Operator of Spoiled Ferret Shelter
in Shiloh, IL   Exit 19B, I 64 East
in Illinois.