From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:15:13 -0800
Hello!

Hope everyone had a peaceful holiday!  I sure did.  Except that Cleo
insisted (she always insists) on opening MY GIFTS, not her own.  My
father-in-law was so amused by this that we decided that next year she will
be allowed a huge box, wrapped, with plenty more wrapping paper inside.
Forget the toys, it's the wrapping they want!

Christmas eve, I was in the Crossroads Petco and they had one little
ferret, all alone.  I managed to resist (well, I had help in this area) but
this ferret is such a cutie.  All black with only white on the nose (from
what I could tell, the employees were too busy to open the cage).  I am
planning to check on the little one in a couple days to see if anyone
adopted him/her.  Hard to see since he/she was sleeping in a tent.  I
wanted to play so bad, but you know what that would have done!  I have
"cut myself off" from taking in more.  I do still take in rescues but they
usually have a home after about a week (pros are that they get a good home,
cons are that I don't get to spend as much time with them).

Thank you to all who have emailed me recently with support and kind words.
It is always fun to meet ferret folks in my area!  I am glad I could be of
assistance in referring my vet, he is such a great guy.  Please be sure to
ask him lots of questions, don't take my word for it.

There she goes...stop thief!  Another sock bites the dust!  Literally,
there's dust behind the bed.  LOL!

Take care~