From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:18:06 -0700
Hi List!

What's shakin'?  Thanks to everyone for the name suggestions.  For reasons
unknown, we've decided to name the new guy "Dustbin".  Sometimes they pick
their own names.  His dad is named "Mudflap".  So go figure.

Mab is teaching him how to be a ferret.  She showed him how to get in and
out of the cage, and how to beg for treats and how to get into the shower
when someone's in there.  He loves fur mice and jingle balls, which is
good because Mab didn't really like them much so we had a bunch going to
waste as it were.

Everyone's happy, too.  I'm gonna be in school for the summer and Mab has
already stolen all my good pens.  She has a very discerning taste in
writing instruments and only takes the rollerball, gel, or fountain pens,
disdaining ballpoints unless they're metal or have a cool design on them.
Like owner, like ferret, I guess.

Later guys!

christine
and Queen Mab of the Faerrets