Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:49:53 -0500
Hey gang there is a new auction site that is starting up.
http://www.kwickbid.com

They contacted me to take a look, so I went in.  I got in touch with a
few others that do auctions to have them go and take a look.

The people that are setting up the site are working with us to make the
site pet friendly for ferrets so go take a peak I have a Christmas set
up on auction.

Jackie has some decals on just go to PETS department no need to go to 4
different departments to get to our pets and there is a ferret section.

So anyway I just wanted you to know that there is a site out there with
things you might want to see and maybe put your stuff on..

Spread the word to all ferret product sellers and all sellers of pet
products.

Permission to pass this news on is granted.

We have items up for auction on three sites:

On KwickBid the new auction site we have:

New Toy Called The Eggopede
http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100028

Christmas Bedding
http://www.kwickbid.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100020

On Overstock.com Site We Have:

Pet Prints Ferret Calendar
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCT=
ID=14488476

On Ibidfree We Have:
In Memory of our cousin and FLO Agent at the bridge,

Miss Ziggy T-Shirt
http://www.ibidfree.com/item.php?mode=1&id=126461

Other Items are also avaible at our online shelter store.  Not Just For
Ferrets Pet Supply

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Click Here to visit our shelter store
http://www.feretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our
fur kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv