From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:43:07 -0400
People, this list has become very contentious lately, and I for one am
getting sick of it.  What has gotten into everybody lately?  It's long
past time we all sat down and had a nice, hot, steaming cup of
perspective.  Let me remind you:

Bob Church is not the enemy.
Lisa Wagner is not the enemy.
Bill Gruber is not the enemy.
Brandie Gauger is not the enemy.
Benita Booker is not the enemy.
Danielle Frye is not the enemy.
Sandi Ackerman is not the enemy.

Need I go on?

Jen Morrison IS the enemy.
Lymphoma IS the enemy.
Adrenal disease IS the enemy.
Insulinoma IS the enemy.
Animal dumpers and hoarders ARE the enemy.
Animal abusers ARE the enemy.
Ignorance IS the enemy.

How about we stop flaming each other and get back to what this list
is here for - talking about ferrets?  If you have forgotten what is
important, try cradling a dying ferret in your arms for a little while.
Try looking into the eyes of a little boy who wants so bad to stop
hurting and go play, but his poor ravaged body just won't let him.

Go spend some time with your fuzzies and drop this pointless bickering.
Perhaps you will discover that your little friends don't give a damn
about who-said-what-to-whom.  And that's a lesson we could all use a dose
of lately.

Roger & the Fibonacci Ferts