From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:58:34 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've been doing some reading about Adrenal Disease, and I know what the
signs of it are, and the treatments available.  But my question is this:
With the hair loss, how quickly do they lose their hair?  I've a gradual
thinning of hair on one of my fuzzies tail, but it's been over the course
of at least a month, probably closer to 2 months.  She isn't actually bald,
but it's now thin enough that I can actually see her tail distinctly under
the fur.  So, I just don't want to jump to conclusions because her hair is
thinner, but if the course of adrenal disease signs CAN take this long,
then I want to be prepared.

I appreciate any help that anyone might have.

Thanks

 Take care,
 Jen, Mike & the Ferrets
 Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi, & Duke