From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 16:15:06 -0500
Oh my Goodness
I now have five.  I think there is something wrong with me.  Is there
such a thing as ferrets-anonomous anywhere.  I went to the pet store to
buy a darn fish.  Here was this adorable sable ferret looking at me out
off a messy 10 gallon aquarium tank.  I asked the sales girl where she
came from.  She said it was given to her boyfriend by someone who got
tired of it.  Well, he is moving so the ferret went to the pet store.
She put her in my arms and immediatly I got bunches of kisses.  I coul
not put her back in that tank so there went my last hundred bucks until
payday.She started playing with the others right away.  Did someone say
in the article about deaf ferrets that they are difficult to teach to
mind you?  Do you mean they are suppose to be minding me???  I need to
have a talk with them.

later guys
Jodi in Kansas