From:
Jason Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:57:35 -0400
Hey all, I'm in need of a playmate for my lonely weasel.  I had one,
but he was WAY too rough, so we had to give him to a friend with a more
suitable household.  They already have one, and from what I've seen, my
Lucifer seems to be doing just fine there as well.  My female (Munky) is
so happy that he's gone, since he had a bad habit of kicking her out of
bed, chewing on her (beyond the scope of regular play), and hogging all
the food, but she needs a friend.  I've called the local ferret club
(Ferret Awareness Club of the Tri-Cities), and left messages with the 3
main leaders, but I've recieved no answer or returned calls.

I live in the northeast corner of Tennessee (Erwin, about 15 miles
outside of Johnson City), and would love to find an inexpensive friend
for my lonely little Munky.  I'd be interested in a friendly female,
or a very calm, gentle male.  Color and pattern aren't important, I'm
more concerned with personality.

If any of you in the area have a rescue, or know someone with an unwanted
ferret, let me know at [log in to unmask], or call me at 423-220-6833.

Thank you all....
- Jason -"

money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and
good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."
-Hunter S. Thompson-