From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:55:44 -0400
this is Julie Fossa Speaking...not me...i am just sending this along...
but may
[insert some comments]...;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAAAADDDIEEESSS and GEEEENTLMEEEEENNNN!!!!

It is my pleasure to announce the greatest news of the day!!

The famous Ferret Afghan Raffle for the benefit of ADV Research has come
to a close!  The grand Finale, occurring on Saturday, August 25, 2001, in
beautiful downtown Columbus, yielded ONE happy winner!

The winning ticket number....drdrdrdrdrdrum Rolllll....was........
 1....6....7...6....6....5....

This ticket, having been purchased by one VERY estatic ...(sp?) Mr. Lyal
Shaw, rightfully placed this work of art into this happy gentleman's
possesion!
[i think i may have been more excited than he was..but it WAS really
close!!!!CONGRATS, Lyle!!!!!...(kat)] (permission to post name)

The total amount collected for the afghan reached an impressive $482.00,
which will be sent to the University of Georgia this week.

Thank you, Kat, for your generosity in donating this beautiful afghan
to the effort.  Without you, this event would not have been possible.
[MY pleasure!!!!!...(kat)]

Wolfy, THANK YOU!  for the wonderful publicity skills you donated in
spreading the word, in a most delightful way.  You are an amazing woman,
and I look forward to adding you to my repertoire of amazing ferret
lovers I have been blessed with actually meeting in the flesh and blood!
[i ditto this!!!!!...(kat)]

Thank you to each and every one of the raffles supporters, for they are
the ones that made this effort a success!
[YUP!!!!...without you...well...this just would not have been...your
generosity was past my wildest dreams..thank you all from the bottom of
my heart!!!!...(kat)]

Now, I beg, Plead, PRAY...that one of you would post the information we
promised to the FML in regards to the outcome of the raffle...
[done...and see...i used your own words!!!...;-)...LOL...(kat)]

Thanks SO much!  I love you both!!!
Julie
ps...all donations were ticketed in time for the raffle, ...unless they
'still'  have not arrived.  ; )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i can not thank you all enough...we have plans for future raffles like
this...more afghans to be done...so i hope you will not be too
disappointed...and will look forward to the future ones...

again...CONGRATULATIONS to Lyle...and i am so glad i got to meet you
before the drawing...it made it just that much more special for me...

Love,
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!...

Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.topsitelists.com/start/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.