From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:20:09 -0400
I would like to thank everyone for their suport with our fight to keep
our rescue.(growl) LOSN plus a very few close friends were the only ones
to stand beside us in our fight!(shame on the rest of you!) We asked for
suport & help from other NJ breeders & rescues, only to have them turn
their backs on us!  Luckley for you, we saved your buts, because, if we
lost our case, you all might have lost your rescues & ferretries in NJ.
We called CFO, Ann B.  & Metro to show physical suport if nothing else at
the hearing 12-11-03, spsp!  no one showed except Tamara.  Shame on all
of you again!  DEBI