From:
Michelle D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:55:53 -0700
Julie-
I know Ferret World. There's 2. I went to the one in Tokyo. It was
closer to me and I heard it was the larger of the 2 anyway. And yes,
I spent around 400 US dollars myself when I first went. o.0 (I got a
free 'thank u' ferret kimono as a gift.) I don't know if the store
manager is changed since I went there, but he was very interested in
American ferret lifestyle. We probably spent 4 hours talking over a 2
days period.

Laryssa -
Sweet find of the crescent-shop !

Living in Japan, I don't need it now, but if I ever make it back to the
states it will surely be a LIFESAVER.

cheers,
MD
----Ferret Research:  http://ferretknots.blogspot.com/