From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:43:34 -0500
To Trish,

I would like to express my sincere condolences to Trish on the passing of
Mork.  We have lost to date the following fuzz butts from Ferret Wise to the
dreaded lymphosarcoma: Tribble, Sir Peanut of Ferret Wise, Estelle, Spice,
Ricki, Harley, Opie, Grandpa Moses, Willie, and are ever so dearly caring
for diagnosed ferrets Anna and Celia.  Of all the sicknesses this is the
hardest-- and yes, they really seem to hang in there far too long.  They
suffer so silently for us.

Trish, know in your heart you did the best for Mork.  He now plays and jumps
and dances with the others who have gone before.  There is no more pain.  He
loves you for your love and caring -- Trish you are a special soul who helps
to heal those who need you.  Some races we cannot win-- as with Mork, but we
find comfort in knowing we cared and loved them for who or what they are--
unconditionally.  and they love us for that.

From one shelter Mom to another- hats off. You done real good girl.. now get
ready for the next kid-- they are hiding just around the corners!!!!

Alicia
another shelter Mom