From:
Ferret Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:17:34 PDT
Hi This is just to let everyone know we will be having our Fifth Annual
Ferret Awareness Day in Merrimack NH on Sept.  18th.  Rain or shine.  This
year we have some very different vendors and a local artist who will be
sketching ferrets while we watch.  This year we have two big catagories
with huge trophies and many beautiful ribbons.  We also have fun events, a
parade and color contest for the kids.  Admission is free and the ferrets
must be current on vaccines.  We will be holding a rabies clinic in the
afternoon.  Anyone needing directions or wanting information can email to
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  This should be our biggest
year ever and who knows maybe your ferret will make the new letter.  DON'T
forget some great photo's of your fuzzy for the photo contest as this event
also has some beautiful ribbons for the winners.  Hope to see your there!!
Kym and the fur zoo