From:
Mooney Norma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 13:52:03 -0500
        Hello fellow ferret fanatics. i would just like to thank you all
for your responses to my "What kind of dog would get along with my ferret,
Molly, best?" question. It seems, from what i've gathered so far, that the
bigger dogs are actually more tolerant of the fuzzies...with the exception
of Tarra's little weiner dog. Personally, i LOVE big dogs and this is the
way i would like to go (partially because i would like to have a dog
around for protection now that i will be living on my own for the 1st
time). The only problem is that i will be in an apt.
        i also adore Chihuahuas, but i imagine they would be a little too
hyper for the ferrets.
        Well, i still have a couple of weeks before the big move, so
PLEASE keep the suggestions coming (if you have any). i really appreciate
any and all imput.
Thanks,
normie and molly mae (my molly is a complete sweatie...named after molly
bloom and my mother, Norma Mae, who share her birthday with my ferret)!