From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 1994 19:36:25 -0500
I work for a vet.  I am quitting to finish school.  I would try
to stay there part-time if it wasn't for my problem.  There are
three vets at this practice.  One of the vets, V1 I'll call him/
her, owns the place.  This vet hits and abuses the animals.  This
has been witnessed and discussed by all of the assistants and I.
We don't know what to do.  I can't confront V1; I was assisting
in restraning a squirming dog for X-rays today, and V1 beat the dog
in the head with V1's fist, while wearing a lead glove.  I was so
amazed; I couldn't say anything.  I also saw V1 hit a blind 13 year
old dog that was frightened.  There are numerous other stories.  Does
anyone know who we should contact?  Three of us are leaving because
of V1's behavior.  We all are witnesses.  I know there is a vet on
this mailing list, and I hope I can get help from him, as well as
anyone else.

I and all the helpless patients thank you all...