From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:07:38 -0500
Oooh, I wish my ferrets were that bashful!

I can stare at them in that unreachable corner repeating "No pooping!
That's not a poop corner" in vain as they relieve themselves unabashedly.
(sigh)

Actually maybe it's my fault.  We're just three fuzzies and a human, so
who bothers with modesty?  They'll even come into the bathroom and go
while I'm in there (that is an approved poop corner - well for them, not
for me).  It is very embaressing trying to explain to guests (who in a
quest for privacy in the bathroom find they have one to three ferrets
digging outside the door) "we're an open door family"  Those ferrets who
can hide an item and remain forever silent about where it went, just
can't keep a family secret quiet!

Risa