From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:24:00 -0700
Two of these books I would have to Special Order from Barnes & Nobles.
Could someone tell me how good these books are and if they are worth the
money to buy?

Biology and Diseases of Rabbits, Rodents and Ferret's by Quesenberry and

Biology and Diseases of the Ferret by James Fox and

Ferrets, Rabbits and Rodents by Hillyer and Quesenberry and

Ferret's, Rabbits and Rodents-Clinical Medicine and Surgery.

Thanks for your help.

Debbie