From:
Limejello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 02:05:28 -0600
howdy all,

first, let me apologize for the lack of capital letters.  my shift key is
now defunct.  i believe it is from past spillings of mountain dew by certain
fuzzy little critters.

i'm writing because i found the perfect way to create a color coordinated
cage furnishings.  first, buy a rug to fit the bottom of the cage.  be sure
to pick a color the matches the room, the brighter the color the better.
when laundry time comes around, gather up all the washable ferret
acouterments.  throw them all in the washer, set it on the hotttest setting
available, add a little bleach, and oila, when they're all dry you have
matching furnishings for the ferret cage.  believe it or not, i made this
amazing discovery completely by accident.  let's hear it for bachelor
laundry techniques!  i also found out that if you are not careful, you will
have personal clothing that also matches the cage furnishings.  oops.

thank you and good day,
limejello & the weezils of doom

"ignore the media, think for youself"