From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:16:29 -0500
I have had good experience with colloidal silver both myself and with
ferrets. It seems to be an effective antibiotic. With ferrets, I have
used it on wounds, and I have let them drink from the dropper until
they had as much as they wanted.

I don't know if we can build a resistance to it, but it works when
antibiotics don't. On myself, I twice used it when three courses of
increasingly strong antibiotics did not heal a sinus infection. I
put some in a nasal inhaler and used three squirts a day as well as
drinking 1 tsp in water twice a day. The infection was gone in three
days.

Recently a client had an infection on her face that no antibiotics
would heal and her doctor wanted to hospitalize her. In one day of
drinking 1tsp in water every hour and spraying a mist on her face,
her infection was hugely improved and continued to heal.

Judith White

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
         100 Walsh Road
      Lansdowne, PA 19050
          610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
           www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
   501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176