Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:49:55 -0700
Something funny some of my babies and I did was during play time I gave
everyone a ferretone treat on 5 bellies and lined them up in a row.  Back
feet sticking up in the air, front feet supporting, noses in belly buttons,
and lick-lick-lick!  It was great.  You could've set a metronome to their
rhythm.  *BIG smile*

Shari and her "1/2 dozen + 1 dookers"
"There is no pit so deep, that God is not deeper still." -Corrie ten Boom