"First annewilli:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:15:30 -0600
Missy,

I have lived in the Greater Nashville area for about 5 years now and have
3 fuzzies.  Davidson and Williamson Counties don't have ferret laws, as
far as I can tell.  If they do, they're buried pretty deep.  Short answer-
Nashville is a very ferret friendly town.  I have a vet that loves the
weasels.  He gets down on the floor with them and romps!  I've had no
trouble getting an apartment to let me keep them and there are lots of
pet stores around that carry ferret food, litter, toys, etc.  There are
no shelters in Nashville, as far as I know.  There are people around the
general vicinity that do short term foster and babysitting though.  I think
the closest shelter is in Huntsville.  All in all, I have loved living in
Nashville (and I hate country music even!) So, come on down and bring the
fuzzies.  We're slowly taking over! :)

(Feel free to email me if you have questions.)

Wessi and the Wonder Weinies
Taz, Miesa, & Sloppy Joe