From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:42:38 -0400
Nature

WOW!

I cannot believe you people!  You are super!  I have had a lot of
e-mails....most of you have come up with alternatives for the surgery,
and offers of help with herbs and money, as well as vet services!

While I can't travel to other vets, the implants and herbs sound like
good alternatives, and are definitely things I can try.

I called my vet today, but she wasn't there, so will have to wait till
Monday to find out about the implants, and Kim has offered to let me
have the herbs to try, which I am going to do....(I always prefer
natural healing for me, so why not him?)

You have all been great, and I appreciate the help and support....please
keep writing, I appreciate it all.

And I will keep you up dated on Kismet, and me, and what we do.

I love you all!!! :-)

Deb