From:
Grace Sylvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:20:00 PST
aylasaur <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Molly just got a new little sister today. [...] However, she bites like a
>demon!...  and WOULDN'T LET GO.

This happened to us the first time Kang (the Klingon) was with us, too.
Turned out he was stressed from coming to our new home, *and* he was off his
food, because we didn't feed him the same thing he was getting at the pet
store.  Once we found out that he'd been getting dry cat food, moistened
with water, he didn't nip so hard.

But I almost named him Skunk for that first bite - he also wouldn't let go.
And he was my 2nd ferret, a Wendy Winstead fert like my first, very sweet
Rikki Tikki.  So, check if she's eating, and let her settle in a bit.  Kang
went on to not bite me as he grew up, but he did manage to nip quite a few
of my boyfriends - I think he was possessive.

--
Tigger (Grace Sylvan)                Mom of Katherine Yelena, 6,
[log in to unmask]              Robin Gregory, 3.5