From:
Carrie Leo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:44:38 -0400
Hi,

I am the founding director of a new organization that will eventually
be national in focus someday.  We are The National Ferret League and
are seeking incorporation as a not-for-profit organization as well as
tax-exempt status.  We have a preliminary website at
www.ferretleague.org
and we also have a email forum at egroups.com to which anyone may
subscribe by going to [log in to unmask]

We are planning to expand the organization throughout the state of New York
and surrounding states and then make our way to the southern and western
states at a later time.  Is there anyone in the Utica area who is apart of
a club, shelter, etc. that is interested in meeting with us as we travel
to Utica?  It would be wonderful to meet with people face-to-face and
explain our intentions, goals, etc.  Please let me know and we can arrange
a time and day to see you.  We are tentatively planning to travel to Utica
during the last weekend of June.

Thanks,
Carrie Leo
Founding Director