From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:16:26 -0700
I just wanted to say - I know some people don't have room for a
carrier right above their cage. Let me say this - there are affordable,
foldable pop up carriers made of tough materials (canvas and others).

The pillowcase idea is a last ditch effort. Remember, if a fire
happens, you could be stuck without your car to place them in, as many
times the fire has spread too close, or the cops and firemen won't let
you near it.

It's extremely difficult to keep fuzzies in a pillowcase for very
long. If you don't have room for a folding carrier, well, where do
you live? ;)

I was just reminded of my apartment complex catching on fire. We were
the lucky ones who got the car moved before it was too hot to go near
it.

Laryssa