From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:38:54 -0400
For Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Carolina area fert owners:

The next Triangle Ferret Lovers club meeting will be Saturday, August 16th
at Luther Green Center in Morrisville: take I-40, exit Airport Blvd, take
right onto Chapel Hill Blvd, drive approximately 1 mile and turn left onto
Barbie Road.  The Center is on the left - a small white building next to a
baseball field.  There is a $25 charge to rent the Center, so if you know of
another place we can meet for free September onward, centrally located in
the Triangle, contact me @ 919-231-3222.

You are welcome to bring your non-aggressive, up-to-date vaccinated
ferret(s) with carrier/litterbox/water/leash from 4:30pm-6:30pm beginning
with play/social activity and then the meeting.