Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:18:26 -0800
Hello all!

Thank you to the many people who responded to my posts.  I would have
responded to you individually, but today was quite nuts; a long day

I did purchase the alfalfa pellets.  The kids are not quite favorable to
the smell.  Neither am I, if truth be told.  I am not partial to strong
smells.  Like kids, like mom <g>.

Thank you for the advise on stove chow, aka wood pellets.  The problem with
my finding this item in my area is I am located halfway between Houston and
Galveston.  I searched the WalMart, Home Depot...People just thought I was
nuts!  Stove pellets in the south?!  Well, they sell a good deal of fire
wood, so why not stove pellets?  Go figure.  (Anyone in my area found stove
chow/wood pellets?).  Someone did suggest I call a fireplace store to see
if they could point me in the right direction.  I will try this tomorrow.

Again, thank you very much for your wonderful replies.

Have a merry merry.

Lise and the seven fun loving criminals who do not like their "green"
foliage type litter.