From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 13:30:03 EDT
Sorry to post twice in one issue, but...we have a cage with the little,
double-wire, corner-shelf, too, but when I carpeted the cage, I carpeted
that, too.  Use binder clips to hold the carpet down.  If you prefer
linoleum, that might even be easier...either way, it's easier than removing
the shelf, and better than a new cage, provided the cage you have is safe
in all other ways...I would think that even if the wire mesh wasn't folded,
some kind of flooring would be safer and more comfortable on their little
feet!!  I carpeted everything, ramps and all, but I may switch to linoleum
on the food and litterbox levels.

--edman ([log in to unmask])
Ed& Kim, owned by Goose, Anastasia, and Maggie the Labrador