From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:17:26 -0500
My latest (of the 3) ferret, Shakespeare was the last of his litter
left at the pet store. He is HUGE compared to my other two (a boy & a
girl)!! He easily weighs a pound more than my other boy. I honestly
thought he was not fixed when I first saw him, simply because his size
reminded me of the unaltered males that I've seen at the shows. He was
4 months old when I bought him, and the girl at the store told me he
had been the last one left for over a month. I am happy to say he is
NOT bitey at all; he is a very rough kisser though. He likes to give
kisses, you just feel like he's gonna lick your skin off in the
process!

He is pretty aggressive with the other two during play, but not to the
point of drawing blood or anything. I should mention the other 2 (Danny
& Kira) are two yrs old, so maybe that is why Shakes seems extra-hyper.
He is the happiest ferret I have ever seen, though, and I attribute
that to him living in our loving home with his fert brother & sister,
and 3 cats that he loves to chase around the house - though he never
seems to know what to do when he catches one :)

Jacci C.
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom & Shakespeare the Courageous