From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:35:33 -0800
I purchased 2 /3 lb bags directly from Wysong.  Our ferrets ALL LOVE it
and it's the only kibble they are eating..(i put it in a seperate dish
from their other mix)  They were eating Chicken Soup for the Soul,8 in 1
Ultimate,Zupreem,Royal Canin Baby Cat and Innova.

This is an excellent product.  Tiny kibble.  Rather expensive at $11.95
for 3 lbs but they just Love it.  Also purchased the Turkey/all meat
5.5 oz cans for $1.49.  It makes a quick Turkey soup as this is all
natural not cooked poultry.  Then "Call of the Wild", to balance it out.
We have an elderly IBD baby who can not have chicken and Gerbers wasn't
meant for a steady diet.  So we are all VERY Happy with all the Wysong
products we have used so far!  We have used the PDG, a complete food for
about 2 years.  Wonderful for ailing ferrets who don't want to eat.  Just
add warm water & serve...

Good Luck! Give these products a try~!
Love,
Tara;)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body ,but rather to skid in broadside,
throughly used up,totally worn out,and LOUDLY proclaiming...WOW!  What a
ride!