From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:12:42 EST
I have read that the ferret has found a home, and was purchased.  I am
glad the ferret is out of his hands.  And I thank the person that went
to get her.  However I think this guy came up with a *marketing* plan to
sell a ferret fast and on his terms, is their anything now that can be
done (legally) to prevent him from doing this again?  That is IF he does
attempt to do this again?

Oh and BTW this is his post AFTER the ferret was sold, I see quite a
change of attitude now that he has cash in hand.

>Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:42:35 -0000
>From: "Kevin"
>Subject: She is sold!!
>
>I would like to thank you all for helping me find my ferret a home.  I
>would especially like to thank Jen and Kyle, who drove a couple hours to
>pick her up.  I'm sure she'll have a more active life with them than she
>did with me.  People have told me that having a ferret is like having a
>cat.  I don't think so.  I'll gladly have a cat cause they can fend for
>themselves.  Anyway, I did forget one thing before I gave her to Jen and
>Kyle... I forgot to get a kiss from my ferret.  She loves giving kisses.
>Thanks to all.  I couldn't shoot her.  people please

Kris
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/