From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:30:25 -0400
The following note is being forwarded by her request to the FML

Kelly hospice Mom for Tara writes:

I want to thank every one for donations to Tara's bill ,and all the
support.  Tara is doing good, she isn't biting her stitches any more, but
is still biting me.  She still is chewing every thing in site, but I hope
she will calm down soon.  She is a fighter so I hope she will be with me
along time.

Kel

to direct email to Kelly :  [log in to unmask]
Alicia at Ferret Wise