From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:49:18 -0500
WOW...
look what i just found...New...HAND-MADE ferrety (and not) greeting
cards!!!!
http://ferretsarelove.com/products.asp

there are general cards...b'day, get well, i (heart) ferrets...and a
Sympathy line...one for cats, one for dogs, and a ferret sympathy card
that Fran drew herself! and had it made into a stamp to make the cards
with...

how many times have we wished we had the perfect sympathy card to send
to someone close to us who has lost a ferret???

i know...for ME...when i get snail mail cards for something like
this...it goes with my memorial stuff...to be treasured...

they are all GREAT...

priced really good also...
ok..go look now...!!!
http://ferretsarelove.com/products.asp

love,
kat
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
ever read!"