From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 15:29:34 -0400
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that when I wrote in a couple of days ago
and said that I wrote an email to Budweiser letting them know that I didn't
like their ads with the ferret and that I thought the ads were a bit
degrading to a wonderful animal, they replied to me.

If you want to see the email (I don't have permission to post it), write me
and I will forward it to you.

Also, if you are one of the many folks who are doing the favorite animal
voting, us ferret folks are coming in hard on the cat people.  We are VERY
close to tying.  Go in there and lets turn those tables....

http://www.freevote.com/booth/favoriteanimal

April and the four fuzzy fun crew

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

    @-"-@