From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:02:36 -0800
I just rec'd an order of 100 ornaments, just in time to send to your
favorite ferret person, shelter mom/dad or for yourself. most of them
are only one to the order, but i do have a few that i have 2 of. I got
a new batch of christmas cards in and they are ready to ship. you only
have a few weeks left to get your order and have it arrive within a
few days after you place the order.

here is the link to the ornaments
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260693181068

cards
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260665716402

if you don't see a card that catches your eye, please write me, i have
lots more that aren't on ebay. if you would please order directly from
me, it saves on the ebay charges which helps the shelter.

i only have 1 rainbow ferret bracelet left and 2 pair of earrings. they
would make a great gift.

please take a look at the other items i have on ebay, all profits go to
the shelter.

any questions, please let me know and have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Linda

It is that time of year again for the ferret giving tree. Please visit
the tree and brighten a shelter ferrets chistmas and help the shelter
moms and dads too. Starts November 1st.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/