From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:00:10 -0500
Hey, folks!  I'm writing an article about the recent D/FW Ferret Olympics
for publication on a pet website.  I'm thinking of offering a sidebar of
similar events with the article.  The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas puts on
a fun-match type show.  We are not doing conformation type events at this
time.  If your organization will put on a fun-match event or even an event
that is largely fun little "games" for the ferrets and their owners in the
next few months and would be interested in some very *brief* publicity,
please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask] with the event name,
city/state, date, and contact info.  I cannot promise anything as I haven't
offered this option to my editor yet, but I wanted to know if I had enough
info to be worth it first.  My deadline is Friday, so I need info by
Thursday if I'm going to have a chance to include it.  I will post again
to let everyone know whether or not an event list will be run with the
article.

Thanks,

Debra in Fort Worth